Serving Neighborhoods Surrounding Langhorne, King of Prussia, Doylestown & Marlton for 49 Years
Informing a homeowner that it is time to replace a boiler is never easy for our technicians. Some of the signs that you should consider replacing your furnace or boiler include:
- Increased Frequency of Costly Repairs: As your heating system approaches the end of its life, more likely you will experience more boiler breakdowns. The older the system, the more likely that repairs will be required to keep the unit functioning. So, how do you know when to repair vs replace? A standard rule of thumb states that if the repair exceeds 50 percent of the cost of a new system, you should replace the unit.
- Increased Energy Costs: If you have noticed a significant increase in energy costs to heat your home over the past few seasons, chances are you should consider boiler replacement. Newer systems are much more energy efficient than those manufactured even 10 years ago.
- Age of System: Even if your system has not yet required an expensive repair, if the unit is over 15 years old, you should consider replacing the boiler with a newer, energy efficient model as the savings can be 30% to 40%
Action Boiler Replacement, A Name You Can Trust in Pennsylvania & New Jersey Since 1967! A+ Rating on Angie's List & BBB
Call Today For Immediate Boiler Replacement With Main Offices in Levittown, New Hope, Cherry Hill
If you are having an internal battle about whether or not you should have your current boiler replaced, let us help you examine your options. A new boiler replacement will deliver:
- Money savings: Replacing your old boiler with a new one not only increases efficiency, lowers your costs, but it also saves you from paying frequent repair costs.
- Reliable operation: It eliminates the constant worry about whether the unit will turn on, or stay on, and provide your family with the heat they desire.
- Comfortable household temperatures: You will always have consistent temperatures throughout your home with a new boiler replacement.
- Quiet operation: Newer units are designed to operate more quietly than the one you probably have in your home now.
Boiler Replacement, Boiler Service Bucks County, Montgomery County, Berks County & Surrounding Counties
Action Heating & Air delivers high quality, professional boiler maintenance, repair and replacement services — 7 days a week to homeowners throughout Bucks County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Camden County, Burlington County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County and Ocean County, NJ. Whether you need annual boiler maintenance, a boiler repair, or boiler replacement, give Action Heating & Air a call today. After all we have been servicing your neighborhood since 1967!